This is a very attractive Victorian mahogany ammunition box with brass handle & remains of original wax seals along with a number of labels. 
Recorded inside the lid it was used for the 1877-1878 season to store Shultz cartridges.
The box was originally owned by Samuel Featherstone (1831-1883) Vicar of Whitchurch Devonshire, who then passed it on to his daughter Julia Marion Clarke (1863-1946)

H 260mm W 440mm D 320mm

Victorian Mahogany Ammunition Box

SKU: T1035
£495.00Price

    © 2023 by PANDORA'S DREAM. Proudly created with Wix.com

    • Facebook Clean